Jon Eddy Productions presents The Fourth Annual 719 Day Brewfest at Weidner Field, home of The Colorado Springs Switchbacks FC. Colorado Springs’ 100% LOCAL Brewfest returns, July 20th, 2018! Enjoy brews, distilled spirits, music, and delicious food ALL from the 719!
– $20 GA tickets for attendees of 719 Day 2017!
– $35 General Admission Ticket Price starting July 1st ($40 day of event)
– $45 VIP Tickets includes VIP entry from 5-6PM and dinner provided by Switchbacks catering ($50 day of event)
– $10 Designated Driver Tickets
For tickets and more information visit www.719Day.com
VIP starts at 5PM with General admission beginning at 6PM.
AND, for the first 200 VIP ticket buyers: includes EXCLUSIVE VIP pre-party at Oskar Blues on July 19th from 5-8PM. We’ve rented the basement at Oskar Blues located at 118 N. Tejon Street to give you VIPs a little extra bonus, all at no extra cost to you! Appetizers and your first 16oz beer are included. Pints of COS craft beer are $3 throughout the rest of the party. VIP pre-party includes live music from “Playing With Smoke.”
Enjoy brews from:
• Bristol Brewing Company
• FH Beerworks
• Rockbottom Restaurant & Brewery
• JAKs Brewing Company
• Cogstone Brewing Company
• Whistle Pig Brewing Company
• Peaks N Pines Brewing Company
• Pikes Peak Brewing Company
• Nano 108 Brewing Company
• Atravida Beer Company (Formerly Great Storm Brewing)
• Goat Patch Brewing
• Deuces Wild Brewing
• Brass Brewing Company
10% of All Ticket Sales will be going to The Empty Stocking Fund to support 20 health and human service non-profits in Colorado Springs. Fieldhouse Brewing Company will be making one half barrel of its Honey Wheat “Blackberry Paws” beer as the only beer available for purchase at the event. This beer is available for a $5 donation to the Empty Stocking Fund. “Blackberry Paws” will be back in the taproom this fall as well as Oskar Blues and local liquor stores.
For tickets to 719 Day Brewfest 2018, and more information visit www.719Day.com