Share the love and share this post!
10 things you need to know about Jim Edwards
- Top 5 concerts you’ve ever seen? ** Anytime my Son’s playing** Trapdoor Social playing with the Pride of Mesa Ridge, Moody Blues w/Colo Symphony @ Red Rocks (in front row and seen on the DVD), Styx @ Colorado State Fair (sitting side stage), Heart (many shows with son’s mentor & friend on drums), O.A.R. @ Red Rocks(9/13/2015 with Richie Sambora as special guest on stage to close it)
- What would you do if you won the lottery? Buy a Radio station or two or 5!
- What’s your favorite movie? The Replacements because itss a sports movie, rom com and underdog story all rolled into one!
- What song would you say best sums you up? Oooh there are so many… From Cheap Trick’s “Reach Out” to Trapdoor Social’s “Fine On My Own”, it just depends where I’m at and what I’m doing!
- What was your first job? Outside of working for family businesses as soon as I was able work(age 16) I got a job at McDonalds
- What’s the most unusual thing you’ve ever eaten? A fly(on purpose)! I was backpacking in the mountains outside of Raton New Mexico and only had a little bit of water on me and it had to last the rest of the day. As we broke for lunch I mixed a little bit Of powdered lemonade into my cup of water and a fly probably landed in it. So I had a choice try to get the flyer out and lose some precious drink or just go for it and get the extra protein.
- What’s your favorite holiday and why? Memorial Day While it is a somber day of remembrance for those who gave all to defend our freedoms, as a kid it was always the beginning of no school and Summer vacation! Now as an adult(only as listed on my DL) it still makes me happy! So the reverse is also true for Labor day.
- What was your favorite family vacation? When I was a Girl Scout. My mother was a Girl Scout leader. One summer she convinced my dad to take the whole family on a covered wagon train trek with 200 Girl Scouts from all over the US. As a 12-year-old boy this was Nirvana or so I thought. It turned out to be a grueling 10 days recreating the pioneer days walking through the Badlands of North Dakota in 100+ degree heat. But now looking back it was an experience of a lifetime, even though I had no idea at age 12 what to do with all those girls!!
- What makes you laugh the most? Fart jokes. Yes, it’s a juvenile thing. Butt how can you not just giggle at them! It’s S**t without the mess(thank you George Carlin)!
- If you had a warning label, what would yours say? WARNING! Object closer than they appear…look out toes!