10 things you need to know about CATE
- Top 5 favorite shows?
- Muse & 30 Seconds to Mars at Red Rocks- September 2017
- Bleachers at The Ogden- October 2017
- The Decemberists/Spoon- Red Rocks May 2015
- Twenty One Pilots- Red Rocks July 2016
- Tool- Pepsi Center November 2016
- What is your favorite family vacation? New York City, summer of 2011. We saw “The Book of Mormon” on Broadway which was one of the greatest & funniest 2.5 hours of my life.
- What makes you laugh the most? Other people’s contagious laughter and people falling on ice.
- What is your favorite game or sport to watch? Soccer. I’m working on becoming what some would call a “hooligan.”
- Who would you want to play you in a movie of your life? Aubrey Plaza. I want to be her best friend.
- What’s your favorite family tradition? Watching Die Hard on Christmas Eve while drinking wine.
- What’s your favorite movie? The Big Lebowski.
- What was your first job? A housekeeper in a bed and breakfast in high school. I obviously didn’t translate those cleaning skills beyond high school.
- What is one thing you will never do again? Party all night on Bourbon Street in New Orleans, and then get on a boat early the next morning. P.S. I might do that again. While painful, it was a ton of fun.
- If you could join any past or current music group which would you want to join? Ben Folds Five. I want Ben Folds to teach me to play the piano like him.
Click post titles to read more and get links!
Bleachers just released a new music video for their next single “I Miss Those Days” featuring tons of footage from their 2017 Gone Now Tour. Watch:
MGMT has released a brand new song called “Little Dark Age”, the title track from their forthcoming album. This is MGMT’s first new music since 2013.
Cate sat down with Jack Antonoff of Bleachers to discuss their newest album Gone Now before their show at The Ogden on October 6. Watch:
Every weekday at 5:00, get home easily with the All-Request Drive at 5. The entire hour is all-request, commercial free for the ride home. First at 5 Each weekday, we play one request for the First at 5, which is the first song of the 5:00 hour, and our First at 5 winner scores a […]
Bleachers performed “Don’t Take The Money” live on Ellen on 9/26. They will be at The Ogden on October 6, so get tickets here.
Keith from Atlas Genius called into RXP to talk about the show at the Black Sheep on 9/30, their new song “63 Days” and the show they did at the Royal Gorge on 9/9 with the Dirty Heads. Get tickets their show at The Black Sheep on 9/30 here.
Portugal. The Man has seen massive success with their latest hit “Feel It Still.” Here they are on a rooftop in London performing the song acoustic, giving a new spin to the song:
A few of us here at RXP got the chance to tour Sinister Haunted House & Hellscream Haunts before their opening this weekend and decided to document our experience. Warning: There is lots of screaming. Get tickets to Sinister Haunted House and Hellscream Haunts here.
Atlas Genius performed their newest song “63 Days” on Conan Wednesday night. They will be at The Black Sheep on Saturday, September 30, so get your tickets here.
Foo Fighters appeared on The Late Late Show with James Corden to do their round of Carpool Karaoke Wednesday night. They drove around LA jamming out to their songs, then finished off by stopping in a record store to do a quick performance to a lucky few. Watch: