10 things you need to know about CATE
- Top 5 favorite shows?
- Muse & 30 Seconds to Mars at Red Rocks- September 2017
- Bleachers at The Ogden- October 2017
- The Decemberists/Spoon- Red Rocks May 2015
- Twenty One Pilots- Red Rocks July 2016
- Tool- Pepsi Center November 2016
- What is your favorite family vacation? New York City, summer of 2011. We saw “The Book of Mormon” on Broadway which was one of the greatest & funniest 2.5 hours of my life.
- What makes you laugh the most? Other people’s contagious laughter and people falling on ice.
- What is your favorite game or sport to watch? Soccer. I’m working on becoming what some would call a “hooligan.”
- Who would you want to play you in a movie of your life? Aubrey Plaza. I want to be her best friend.
- What’s your favorite family tradition? Watching Die Hard on Christmas Eve while drinking wine.
- What’s your favorite movie? The Big Lebowski.
- What was your first job? A housekeeper in a bed and breakfast in high school. I obviously didn’t translate those cleaning skills beyond high school.
- What is one thing you will never do again? Party all night on Bourbon Street in New Orleans, and then get on a boat early the next morning. P.S. I might do that again. While painful, it was a ton of fun.
- If you could join any past or current music group which would you want to join? Ben Folds Five. I want Ben Folds to teach me to play the piano like him.
Click post titles to read more and get links!
AJR released a brand new tour video Tuesday for their newest single “Sober Up” featuring Rivers Cuomo. Watch:
Now that Thanksgiving is over, everyone will be rolling out their ‘Best of 2017’ lists . . . and this year, “Rolling Stone” is up first with their rundown of ‘The 50 Best Albums of the Year.’ Here’s the Top 20 . . . 1. “Damn”, Kendrick Lamar 2. “Melodrama”, Lorde 3. “Songs of Experience”, […]
The 20th anniversary of Titanic is approaching, and people are STILL trying to figure out why Jack was unable to get up on the door with Rose to safety after the ship went down. James Cameron just did an interview with Vanity Fair about the 20th anniversary and finally gave us an answer. Here’s his […]
Netflix has put out their list of new releases for December, so even though they are taking It’s Always Sunny In Philadelphia off (which I’m salty about), we’ll get some good additions in December. Here are some titles that standout: 8 Mile (12/1) Ace Ventura: Pet Detective (12/1) Ace Ventura: When Nature Calls (12/1) August Rush (12/1) […]
Panic! At The Disco has announced a new live album All My Friends We’re Glorious to be released on December 15th. The 21-track LP will document Panic’s 2016 Death of A Bachelor tour. Panic! At the Disco – All My Friends We’re Glorious Track List 1. “Don’t Threaten Me With A Good Time” 2. “LA […]
According to a survey, people in their 50s and over tend to like classic Christmas movies, like “It’s a Wonderful Life” and “Miracle on 34th Street” . . . while younger adults like a mix that includes everything from “The Grinch” to “Elf”. If you tell me your age, I might be able to guess […]
Warped Tour founder Kevin Lyman announced via Twitter today that Vans Warped Tour will do it’s last run across North America in 2018 before ending for good. FOREVER WARPED :: 2018 will be the final, full cross-country run of the Vans Warped Tour.ℹ️ https://t.co/yfY8C1XxFo#foreverwarped #vanswarpedtour #warpedtour pic.twitter.com/oWboCWVhWr — Vans Warped Tour (@VansWarpedTour) November 15, 2017 […]
Stone Temple Pilots have officially named one-time X Factor contestant Jeff Gutt as their new singer. Gutt was a contest on season three, auditioned for STP in September 2016 and was officially hired in May 2017. They have also released a brand new single “Meadow” being the band’s first release since Gutt joined the band. […]
Dreamers stopped by Sinister Haunted House on Halloweekend to perform a few songs for us and go through the haunted house. Here they perform “Painkiller”, a cover of “Zombie” by The Cranberries, and “Sweet Disaster.”
Bright and early Tuesday morning, Muse streamed their entire show live from Japan. The show started at 7pm in Japan, so for us here in Colorado, that meant a 3am start time on Facebook live. The whole performance is still up so you can catch it now: