10 things you need to know about Coba
- Top 5 concerts you’ve seen- Nathaniel Rateliff and the Night Sweats, Alt-J, the Rolling Stones, Eric Clapton and Billy Idol.
- Hobbies: starting crafty things like a cross stitch project and never finishing it, slowly running 1/2 marathons and adopting anything that is furry and has 4 legs.
- If you could eat one meal for the rest of your life, what would it be?– The cheese platter and some white wine from the Italian Barrel in the French Quarter of New Orleans. I dream about it far too often!
- List 2 pet peeves: people that park in the clearly marked bike/pedestrian lane at the Garden of the Gods and people that pronounce Porsche as “porsh”. (My uncle was an excellent mechanic and owner of several during my youth, so we grew up knowing that Porsche is the last name of the man who engineered the car and started the company, so it’s not up to interpretation.)
- Who would play you in a movie in your life? I would like Nick Offerman to, as Ron Swanson is my spirit animal, but I would happily take Felicia Day.
- What item do you wish would come back into fashion? Those little plastic butterfly clips that were big in the 90’s. Those little suckers were great for growing out bangs and bad hair days!
- Favorite family tradition? My mom used to let me open new pj’s and either a new book or game on Christmas Eve and now my kids do the same.
- Favorite family recipe? My mom made a pretty mean homemade hot chocolate and my mom-in-law’s stuffing is amazing!!
- What would your warning label read? “Parental Advisory Explicit Lyrics”
- If you were a super-hero, what would your power be? It’s a toss up between mind control and flying!
Click post titles to read more and get links!
Being described as “Glee” meets “Shaun Of The Dead”, the soon to be released, “Anna And The Apocalypse” follows a group of teens through their Scottish town as a zombie outbreak threatens their happy holidays! Check out the trailer below!!
Springs Police are looking for the woman pictured below, as for the last seven weeks, she has been defecating in a family’s yard!!! The family, which live in a neighborhood near Union and Briargate, have even caught her mid-squat and yet the insanity continues!! The woman could face several charges, so call authorities if you […]
Check out tartan-riffic collection starting tomorrow (September 12th) at select Hot Topic stores and online at hottopic.com ! Click on the photo for more collection photos from our friends at The Nerdist!
For myself, Little Earthquakes was one of the big soundtracks for my late teens and early twenties. I also enjoyed Under The Pink and Boys For Pele, but none captured me like Little Earthquakes. Now comes a new album from Amos, out today, called Native Invader. If the first single, “Reindeer King” is any indication, […]
Coldplay was supposed to play Houston before Hurricane Harvey hit and had to cancel. Chris Martin then felt compelled to write a tribute to the struggling city. After hearing it, many are joking that they should’t play it again, as people in Houston have suffered enough, while others wish he’d donate to a group like […]
Nothing worse than feeling helpless as we watch folks suffer, so here’s a list of places that you can donate to or learn more about! The American Red Cross Go to redcross.org to donate or learn about volunteering Call 1-800-RED CROSS to donate Apple has also added a spot to donate to the American Red […]
Best Thursday EVER!! The song is called “Run” and the video is directed by Dave Grohl! No word on a release date or a possible tour. Enjoy!
When: Saturday, November 8th at 10am Where: The Bear Creek Nature Center ( 245 Bear Creek Road, COS, CO 80906) What: The “Bear Creek’s Bear Run” is a 3k trail fun run and you score bear suit to keep and wear for the race with your registration! Who: People of all ages […]