10 things you need to know about Coba
- Top 5 concerts you’ve seen- Nathaniel Rateliff and the Night Sweats, Alt-J, the Rolling Stones, Eric Clapton and Billy Idol.
- Hobbies: starting crafty things like a cross stitch project and never finishing it, slowly running 1/2 marathons and adopting anything that is furry and has 4 legs.
- If you could eat one meal for the rest of your life, what would it be?– The cheese platter and some white wine from the Italian Barrel in the French Quarter of New Orleans. I dream about it far too often!
- List 2 pet peeves: people that park in the clearly marked bike/pedestrian lane at the Garden of the Gods and people that pronounce Porsche as “porsh”. (My uncle was an excellent mechanic and owner of several during my youth, so we grew up knowing that Porsche is the last name of the man who engineered the car and started the company, so it’s not up to interpretation.)
- Who would play you in a movie in your life? I would like Nick Offerman to, as Ron Swanson is my spirit animal, but I would happily take Felicia Day.
- What item do you wish would come back into fashion? Those little plastic butterfly clips that were big in the 90’s. Those little suckers were great for growing out bangs and bad hair days!
- Favorite family tradition? My mom used to let me open new pj’s and either a new book or game on Christmas Eve and now my kids do the same.
- Favorite family recipe? My mom made a pretty mean homemade hot chocolate and my mom-in-law’s stuffing is amazing!!
- What would your warning label read? “Parental Advisory Explicit Lyrics”
- If you were a super-hero, what would your power be? It’s a toss up between mind control and flying!
Click post titles to read more and get links!
The popular 80’s comic is heading to the small screen this spring on the FreeForm Network and follows Tandy and Tyrone, a pair of teens with mysterious superpowers that are linked. Get a sneak peak below!
“Harry Potter: Hogwarts Mystery” won’t be available until this spring, but here’s a little peek! In the game you will be a student at Hogwarts, with a chance to pick a pet, duel, pick a house and attend classes, among other fun!
Proof that Bruce Lee would’ve been an amazing Jedi Master!!
Yes, there is now a Diag Con happening both this July and October! Sadly, they are both happening in the UK. While it is an independent Con and not supported by any of the groups with rights to the Potter franchise, word is that some of the actors from the film will be in attendance! […]
Looks like I need a trip to Dover, DE this June!!!! The Woodlands are calling 🌳🌲☀️ Passes on sale Friday, 1/12 at 10am ET. Special one-day pricing available Friday only till 11:59pm ET! pic.twitter.com/O4ZPLdgLwy — Firefly Festival (@LiveAtFirefly) January 11, 2018
If you loved The Breeders 1993’s EP “Fate to Fatal” as much as I did, then you are going to love this! The same lineup that gave us that brilliant mix of rage and romance, is back together and the new album is expected out on March 2nd along with a list of concert dates! […]
If you wonder why everyone seems to suddenly be talking about Oprah Winfrey for President, her speech last night at the Golden Globes is why!
Cochella announcing their lineup yesterday!! Here’s your first look!!
As big fans of the book series, “A Series Of Unfortunate Events”, my kiddos and I were beyond thrilled with the Netflix series starring Neil Patrick Harris as the awful Count Olaf! Now comes word that season 2 will be available for binging on March 30th! Enjoy the trailer!!!
This skit featuring Justin Timberlake, Jimmy Fallon, Keegan-Michael Key and Billy Crystal is worth the 10 minute watch!