10 things you need to know about Coba
- Top 5 concerts you’ve seen- Nathaniel Rateliff and the Night Sweats, Alt-J, the Rolling Stones, Eric Clapton and Billy Idol.
- Hobbies: starting crafty things like a cross stitch project and never finishing it, slowly running 1/2 marathons and adopting anything that is furry and has 4 legs.
- If you could eat one meal for the rest of your life, what would it be?– The cheese platter and some white wine from the Italian Barrel in the French Quarter of New Orleans. I dream about it far too often!
- List 2 pet peeves: people that park in the clearly marked bike/pedestrian lane at the Garden of the Gods and people that pronounce Porsche as “porsh”. (My uncle was an excellent mechanic and owner of several during my youth, so we grew up knowing that Porsche is the last name of the man who engineered the car and started the company, so it’s not up to interpretation.)
- Who would play you in a movie in your life? I would like Nick Offerman to, as Ron Swanson is my spirit animal, but I would happily take Felicia Day.
- What item do you wish would come back into fashion? Those little plastic butterfly clips that were big in the 90’s. Those little suckers were great for growing out bangs and bad hair days!
- Favorite family tradition? My mom used to let me open new pj’s and either a new book or game on Christmas Eve and now my kids do the same.
- Favorite family recipe? My mom made a pretty mean homemade hot chocolate and my mom-in-law’s stuffing is amazing!!
- What would your warning label read? “Parental Advisory Explicit Lyrics”
- If you were a super-hero, what would your power be? It’s a toss up between mind control and flying!
Click post titles to read more and get links!
When: Saturday, November 8th at 10am Where: The Bear Creek Nature Center ( 245 Bear Creek Road, COS, CO 80906) What: The “Bear Creek’s Bear Run” is a 3k trail fun run and you score bear suit to keep and wear for the race with your registration! Who: People of all ages […]