Catch Johnny B LIVE Saturday 6p-10p & Sunday 5p-10p!
10 things you need to know about Johnny B
1. Top 5 favorite shows?
1. The Rolling Stones, Pepsi Center, 2005
2. A Perfect Circle, Red Rocks, 2011
3. The Red Hot Chili Peppers, Pepsi Center, 2012
4. Dirty Heads & Pepper, Red Rocks, 2014
5. Trans-Siberian Orchestra, World Arena, 2016
2. What is your favorite family vacation?
The trip to the Chocolate factory! Very memorable! I fell into a chocolate river and got rescued by singing orange midgets…or was that another fat, blond, chocolate loving kid that happened too?…
3. What makes you laugh the most?
Sarcasm directed at others(NOT ME) and Unintentional humor! Nothing like breaking awkward silence with inappropriate, uncontrollable laughing.
4. What is your favorite game or sport to watch?
I don’t watch “throw the ball”, but my dog loves to. However, I would TOTALLY waste my time watching REAL LIFE celebrity death match!
5. Who would you want to play you in a movie of your life?
Jason Bateman! My sarcastic A-hole kindred spirit is the perfect fit.
6. What’s your favorite family tradition?
Not celebrating Thanksgiving. Its the unequivocal holiday charade of exclusivity, plus I don’t need the government telling me when and how to be thankful.
7. What’s your favorite movie?
NOPE! Impossible! I cant even narrow it down to a favorite genre! I live for movies,… asking me to pick a favorite is like the “Sophie’s Choice” of first world problems for me.
8. What was your first job?
Does child slave labor count?(No? …My parents didn’t think so either)…How about coffee drink maker extraordinaire!?…”Barista” is a made up word for those in need of an ego stroke.
9. What is one thing you will never do again?
Trying anything once…Living vicariously through others is a thing for a reason.
10. If you could join any past or current music group which would you want to join?
The Rolling Stones circa 1970’s…DUH! I can play a pretty mean cow bell!