10 things you need to know about Summer.
- Top 5 favorite bands? Rilo Kiley, The Sundays, Saves The Day, Say Anything, City & Colour
- Top 5 concerts you’ve ever seen? Reel Big Fish with Kara’s Flowers & Aquabats (1996,) Rilo Kiley with Feist (2005,) Taking Back Sunday (2001,) Matt & Kim (2015,) Lisa Loeb at UNION STATION (2017) Holy–
- Who is your hero? I have a few: Jenny Lewis, Gwen Stefani, Hayley Williams, Harriet Wheeler
- What is your favorite thing about your career? I get to talk for a living, meet bands and artists I’ve adored over the years, and have fun meeting listeners!!
- What are your hobbies? I write music, play guitar, and hang with my family.
- What is one thing you will never do again? Spend $1,000 at Riot Fest. A: Because there is no more Denver Riot Fest, and 2: Who spends $1,000 at Riot Fest?
- Who would you want to play you in a movie of your life? Mila Kunis
- What song would you say best sums you up? Elliott Smith – Angeles. It sums up how I felt about trying to be a musician which is still a near and dear thing to my heart, but from a distance.
- What was your first job? I was a clerk and merchandiser at Montgomery Wards’ home goods department. I also worked at Claire’s at the same time.
- If you could join any past or current music group which would you want to join? The Sundays. I would probably just stare at Harriet Wheeler.
Click post titles to read more and get links!
Tom DeLonge has been pretty active on Twitter lately. It seems the former blink-182 guitarist and blink-182 drummer Travis Barker have been hanging out which shouldn’t be a shocker because they’re…you know friends; but it was after DeLonge’s conversation with Barker that he played Box Car Racer songs on Instagram (the post has since been deleted.) But his […]
Last night at the MTV Movie & TV Awards, Gal Gadot (who plays Wonder Woman) introduced the final trailer before the June 2nd release. Check out the badass trailer below, ft. Imagine Dragons, “Warriors”
You may remember Olivia Mears (AMAZING costume designer) from when her “Taco Belle” dress made the rounds last year. Now she’s back at it again with none other than a pizza dress. This wasn’t just for giggles however. ‘Member Domino’s “Piece of the Pie contest” which awards winners with shares of stock and $10,000? Well it’s […]
Oh Memphis in May AKA the Beale Street Music Festival . I’ve only had the pleasure of going once, and MAN what a blast (what I can remember.) From Adam Duritz drunkenly playing an amazing set to standing on the shore where Jeff Buckley met his demise, I will fondly remember the Memphis festival… MGMT surprised fans […]
Jack Antonoff is pretty lucky that his lover is also a talented director. Girls creator Lena Dunham directed Bleachers’ latest video for “Don’t Take The Money” (Ft. Lorde.) Gone Now is out on RCA June 2. See Bleachers at Rawkus May 23rd with Flor!
The latest single to drop from AFI’s self-titled album, also dubbed “The Blood Album” by fans. pic.twitter.com/9x5O96ht4v — AFI (@AFI) May 1, 2017 So poorly, I’ve hidden knives… pic.twitter.com/H8zdcU9Ilr — AFI (@AFI) May 2, 2017 See AFI at Red Rocks with Circa Survive on July 27th!!
I still am so excited about the latest album from Cranberries which dropped on Friday by the way. Anyway, to promote themselves, the band performed their hit song “Linger” on BBC’s “The One Show.” Singer Dolores O’Riordan seemed uncomfortable and struggled to sing on key. Fans noticed right away, and took to Twitter with their […]
For whatever reason, this guy paid a ton of money to get in to Coachella and he documented some of the highlights with his commentary. It’s hilarious!
It’s probably one of the most different songs blink has made in a while. It’s all in 6/8 time…hence the name. Ok go listen already! (California Deluxe Edition will be released May 19th!) ?
Heineken traded celebrity sponsorship and images of lavish parties, skimpy clothing and loud music for something a little less traditional. Their new approach is genius! The company’s #OpenYourWorld ad features two people (strangers) who disagree with each other on a particular issue, place them in a room together, and let them talk it out over a beer. […]