10 things you need to know about Summer.
- Top 5 favorite bands? Rilo Kiley, The Sundays, Saves The Day, Say Anything, City & Colour
- Top 5 concerts you’ve ever seen? Reel Big Fish with Kara’s Flowers & Aquabats (1996,) Rilo Kiley with Feist (2005,) Taking Back Sunday with Brand New (2001,) Matt & Kim (2015,) Imagine Dragons (2015 because it was my son’s first concert.)
- Who is your hero? Jenny Lewis! Hands down!!
- What is your favorite thing about your career? I get to talk for a living, meet bands and artists I’ve adored over the years, and have fun!!
- What are your hobbies? I write music, play guitar, play WoW, and hang with my family.
- What’s the longest you’ve gone without sleep (and why)? 48 hours, MILITARY FUN!! 😀
- Who would you want to play you in a movie of your life? Rachel Bilson. I mean, she already played a “Summer,” so it seems fitting.
- What song would you say best sums you up? Elliott Smith – Angeles. It sums up how I felt about trying to be a musician which is still a near and dear thing to my heart, but from a distance.
- What was your first job? I was a clerk and merchandiser at Montgomery Wards’ home goods department.
- If you could join any past or current music group which would you want to join? The Sundays. I would probably just stare at Harriet Wheeler.
Click post titles to read more and get links!
Harmonix released part of the first set list for their new game Rock Band VR, to be released on the Oculus Rift. The game features songs by some of your favorite RXP artists including Paramore, Foo Fighters, The Black Keys, The Killers, Oasis and more. Harmonix says to be on the lookout for some of these songs […]
AFI/No Doubt spinoff band Dream Car recently premiered their first song, and album release date. The new group featuring AFI frontman Davey Havok and all the instrumental members of No Doubt premiered the song “Kill for Candy” in Los Angeles. The band also revealed that their self-titled debut album will arrive on May 12th, while […]
The 1975 won Best British Group at the 2017 Brit Awards. During the show the band posted real criticisms they received for their latest album on a big screen during their performance. TAKE THAT CRITICS! Oh, and they smoked under a table! The venue banned smoking indoors in 2007. The only smoking area onsite is outside […]
Just a week before MisterWives is set to support Panic! At The Disco on the Death of a Bachelor Tour, the group has released an amazing new protest-inspired song. “Machine” is the first single off their next highly anticipated album. MisterWives announced that the album was finished recording in December. Listen below!!
It started as an innocent Tweet, but the person or people in charge of Wendy’s Twitter account are proving that they are just as savage as some of the trolls out there. Watch this video below, and follow the hilarity in the comments! .@Wendys is roasting people on Twitter, and it’s hilarious pic.twitter.com/rp8wUtLqwZ — Business […]
From the movie Passengers, hear the new track “Levitate” right here:
The 1975 has released a song previously only available on Target’s Exclusive of their album I Like It When You Sleep, for You Are So Beautiful Yet So Unaware of It. Part of the Dirty Hit Sampler, the song “How To Draw,” is now available as a free download here.
UPDATE: Here’s the full video released on 12/19 with Mutemath. Enjoy! ————————- VERY SOON, Twenty One Pilots will team up with Mutemath to do something awesome for their fans. The artists are teaming up to re-imagine five songs presented in a free “25-minute presentation” video which viewers will ultimately be able to download. (Both the […]
In a reddit AMA (which is an “ask me anything” for those who don’t know,) actor Bryan Cranston received the inevitable question about a Malcolm in the Middle movie. Before Breaking Bad, the actor was best known for his role as Hal, the clumsy dim-witted father in Malcolm in the Middle. In response to the question […]
Could you survive Home Alone?? A YouTube blogger along with Lowe’s, built a set and put some of the traps used in the famous 1990 movie to the test “Mythbusters” style. Could someone actually survive a paint can to the face? A crowbar to the chest? Find out below: