10 things you need to know about Summer.
- Top 5 favorite bands? Rilo Kiley, The Sundays, Saves The Day, Say Anything, City & Colour
- Top 5 concerts you’ve ever seen? Reel Big Fish with Kara’s Flowers & Aquabats (1996,) Rilo Kiley with Feist (2005,) Taking Back Sunday with Brand New (2001,) Matt & Kim (2015,) Imagine Dragons (2015 because it was my son’s first concert.) I’m adding a 6th; Lisa Loeb at UNION STATION!! Holy–
- Who is your hero? Jenny Lewis! Hands down!!
- What is your favorite thing about your career? I get to talk for a living, meet bands and artists I’ve adored over the years, and have fun!!
- What are your hobbies? I write music, play guitar, play WoW, and hang with my family.
- What’s the longest you’ve gone without sleep (and why)? 48 hours, MILITARY FUN!! 😀
- Who would you want to play you in a movie of your life? Rachel Bilson. I mean, she already played a “Summer,” so it seems fitting.
- What song would you say best sums you up? Elliott Smith – Angeles. It sums up how I felt about trying to be a musician which is still a near and dear thing to my heart, but from a distance.
- What was your first job? I was a clerk and merchandiser at Montgomery Wards’ home goods department.
- If you could join any past or current music group which would you want to join? The Sundays. I would probably just stare at Harriet Wheeler.
Click post titles to read more and get links!
It’s probably one of the most different songs blink has made in a while. It’s all in 6/8 time…hence the name. Ok go listen already! (California Deluxe Edition will be released May 19th!) 🌴
Heineken traded celebrity sponsorship and images of lavish parties, skimpy clothing and loud music for something a little less traditional. Their new approach is genius! The company’s #OpenYourWorld ad features two people (strangers) who disagree with each other on a particular issue, place them in a room together, and let them talk it out over a beer. […]
⚡️NEW MUSIC VIDEO⚡️ for “One Little Pill” out now!! 💊💊💊 https://t.co/rUThg8AzSm — Brick + Mortar (@brickandmortar) April 28, 2017
Imagine with me for a moment. For whatever reason, you spent $12,000 on a ticket to the hottest, most exclusive music festival on a private island in the Bahamas. What could go wrong right?? WELL. The entire festival was a bust. The Fyre Festival which was sold as a luxury experience for its guests (see […]
Not only will Chris Pratt and Bryce Dallas Howard be returning for the follow-up to Jurassic World, but good ol’ Jeff Goldblum will make his return to the land of dinosaurs as well. If you need a refresher, Goldblum, co-starred in 1993’s Jurassic Park and 1997’s The Lost World: Jurassic Park as Dr. Ian Malcolm, a […]
Anyway, watch the trippy video below, featuring McCauley Culkin as Kurt Cobain being crucified next to Bill Clinton and Jon from “Garfield” inside a VR fantasy played by George Washington. Did I just say that??
I’ve always wanted to own a piece of celebrity-owned stuff. Too bad we don’t live in the UK though!! This Saturday, at London’s Oval Space, a huge sale of clothes, records, books, and other belongings donated by celebrities and the public will take place. It’s the sixth annual “Rumble in the Jumble” and includes donations […]
If you’re salty like me for not being able to get to Coachella this year for the killer line-up, well gloat with me for a moment. Police in Indio, California, have arrested now eight people in the theft of more than 40 cellphones, credit cards, and cash at the Southern California desert music festival. Indio […]
It’s been three years since Phoenix has even taken the stage, but last night in Antwerp, Belgium, they not only performed but debuted a few new songs as well. This just days after a snippet of their new song was featured in Sofia Coppola‘s new Calvin Klein ad, and a tour was announced (with a […]
[Photo credit: Target ] Get your turtle shells ready because Target is set to turn their shopping carts into Mario Karts! I don’t know about you, but I often fantasize about throwing a red turtle shell at the shoppers in front of me because they walk too slow; or they stop abruptly in front of […]