10 things to know about CATE
- Top 5 favorite shows?
- Muse & 30 Seconds to Mars at Red Rocks- September 2017
- Bleachers at The Ogden- October 2017
- Twenty One Pilots- Pepsi Center November 2018
- White Reaper- Bunkhouse Saloon February 2020
- RXP Xmas Show with Joywave, Weathers & UPSAHL- December 2019
- Top 5 albums you listen to the most?
- Gone Now by Bleachers
- Kids In The Night by Weathers
- Aim & Ignite by fun.
- Blackholes and Revelations by Muse
- How To Be A Human Being by Glass Animals
- What makes you laugh the most? Other people’s contagious laughter, people falling, and Broad City.
- What is your favorite game or sport to watch? Soccer! I’m a very dedicated Switchbacks FC fan.
- Who would you want to play you in a movie of your life? Aubrey Plaza. I see a lot of myself in her.
- What’s your favorite family tradition? Watching Die Hard on Christmas Eve while drinking wine.
- Favorite places to travel? The Bahamas, New Orleans, and visiting my brother in New Haven, Connecticut because we can explore not just Connecticut, but New York and other spots in the Northeast very easily!
- What do you do on your day off? Binge watch Netflix and Hulu shows I’ve seen 1000 times, play my keyboard, and when it’s nice, take advantage of the beautiful hiking spots in our city!
- What was your first job? Pulling rye in wheat fields back in Kansas. My interest in living a farm life died that summer.
- What’s your favorite thing about working at RXP? Being live all day, everyday. When you call, we are there to answer the phone and take your requests! And speaking of requests, hosting the All-Request Drive at 5. It is so fun every single day getting to play all kinds of different songs and bands!