Walk The Moon played The Ogden this past weekend, so check out the photos from the show! All photos by Roxann Rene.
Wind down your work day and spend your afternoon drive home with Cate!
3:00 Throwdown: Each weekday at 3p, Cate plays two new songs from two different bands, and it’s your job to vote on the song you want to hear again! Vote here!
All-Request Drive at 5 (Commercial-free): For your drive home, the 5:00 hour is 100% requests and 100% commercial free. You can always get your requests in early to email@example.com!
Check out our podcast Music In Motion: What’s New Now. We release a new episode every Friday talking about new music we’re excited about that week.
5 things to know about CATE
- Top 5 favorite shows?
- Muse & 30 Seconds to Mars at Red Rocks- September 2017
- Bleachers at The Ogden- October 2017
- Twenty One Pilots- Pepsi Center November 2018
- White Reaper- Bunkhouse Saloon February 2020
- RXP Xmas Show with Joywave, Weathers & UPSAHL- December 2019
- Top 5 albums you listen to the most?
- Gone Now by Bleachers
- Kids In The Night by Weathers
- Aim & Ignite by fun.
- Blackholes and Revelations by Muse
- How To Be A Human Being by Glass Animals
- Who would you want to play you in a movie of your life? Aubrey Plaza. I see a lot of myself in her.
- What do you do on your day off? Binge watch Netflix and Hulu shows I’ve seen 1000 times, play my keyboard, and when it’s nice, take advantage of the beautiful hiking spots in our city!
- What’s your favorite thing about working at RXP? Being live all day, everyday. When you call, we are there to answer the phone and take your requests! And speaking of requests, hosting the All-Request Drive at 5. It is so fun every single day getting to play all kinds of different songs and bands!