Follow Emily on Twitter
Follow Emily on Instagram
Tune in at 7p for the Solid @ 7–a song handpicked by Emily!
10 things you need to know about Emily.
- Top 5 concerts: Twenty One Pilots at the Pageant, Catfish and the Bottlemen at the Ogden Theatre, Blink-182 & Lil Wayne at the Pepsi Center, Bassnectar Freestyle Sessions at 1st Bank Center, the 1975 at 1st Bank Center, RXP’S Miracle On Platte at the Black Sheep!
- Top 5 albums: “the Balcony” Catfish and the Bottlemen, “Vessel” Twenty One Pilots, “the 1975” the 1975, “Thank you, Happy Birthday” Cage the Elephant, and Kids In The Night” by Weathers of course!
- Makes you laugh the most: vines, Workaholics, dog videos
- Favorite movie: Hot Rod, duh. Close second is the Perks Of Being A Wallflower though!
- Who would play me in a movie of my life: Abbi Jacobson, I love Broad City!
- One thing I will never do again: go through a haunted house. No thank you.
- Favorite places to travel: Sometimes the beach, New York, and Colorado, but now I’m lucky enough to live here!
- What I do on my day off: Binge watch Netflix, Hulu, or Youtube videos, read, sleep, go hiking. The mountains are so much prettier than the corn fields in Illinois that I was used to!
- First job: Chico’s – a Mexican/American restaurant in my hometown that was the cool place to work in high school
- Favorite thing about working at RXP: being live and local! And of course meeting bands and going to concerts is a huge plus.