Free Brew Friday
- October 2 is the Oktoberfest party weekend. Cerberus will be serving kielbasa, pretzel knots and tapping their very own “Marrzen” Oktoberfest beer named after the legend Johnny Marr himself.
- October 12 they’ll launch their new autumn menu with awesome updated dishes using local, seasonal ingredients but no fear… the brisket grilled cheese, Reuben rolls and lamb sliders aren’t going anywhere.
- Cerberus’ beer garden now sports a tent where once the weather cools down, they’ll drop walls and have it heated for expanded year round seating, and their patio is getting a permanent awning and heater for the same reason.
- Saturdays and Sundays from 11am-5pm features their “666 Special”… $6 Bloody Marys, $6 Mimosas & $6 Tequila Sunrises.
- They have 2 TVs in the bar area, you can watch football on Sundays
- Monday-Friday 11am-2pm they have a half sandwich & soup special and soup and salad special for $12… and one of those half sandwiches will always be the Brisket Grilled Cheese!
- And as your favorite brewery for IPAs… don’t stress. They always save multiple taps for their hop head friends.
Visit them today!
702 W. Colorado Ave.
Must be 21+ to win.